Friday, 24 January 2014

As seen on cut out and keep .. Sewing superstar

The author of theHobbyHarbor blog (thats me of course ;)) is interviewed as the sewing superstar this week. Cat mailed me and asked if I would be interested in an interview at her crafty website cutoutandkeep. Why Not!! There are a lot of creative people around there adding there naught and crafty projects. Check it out and get inspired too.
Each day of this week one of my How-to projects has been featured.Of course all of them are related to sewing. It took me some months to get this up. I had been busy not being online and not blogging for the past months :( But finally its up (Whistles!!)..
Click here and read the complete interview and know more about me , if you are interested. Thanks Cat for featuring me.
Have a great weekend all of you :)
As seen on cut out and keep.net as a sewing superstar

4 comments:

  1. Cool, I was jewelry super star there few months back :) feels good na!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. It motivates us crafters even more Khadija :) Thanks for stopping by ..

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Great picture of you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny ;) I am yet to write about the waistcoat that I am wearing in that pic LOL

      Delete

Adding comments is easy and I love to read them :)I reply questions right here.. So check back :) If your comment does not appear, then there is a bug. Try adding again.