Sunday, 7 April 2013

Flutter sleeve top tutorial

Gosh !! I cant believe it. Finally I am sharing something to make. A flutter sleeve top...
I am really excited to share this free flutter sleeve top pattern and tutorial with you all. It is easy to draft this pattern and its free;) Check it out on the sew mama sew blog. Click here to go to the tutorial. The drafting instructions are in a pdf free to download. I made this top with a soft cotton fabric which has a mix of silk. Its really comfortable to wear and I totally enjoy wearing it. I pair it with my Jeans or white capris:)


           





It is easy and fun to make. Any fabric with good drape will suit it. I love the way the sleeves curl and give the fluttery effect LOL.. DO you like it ????? Please do let me know if you are making one and feel free to contact me for any queries you might have while making it.Happy sewing:)
I have linked up my project to all/some of the links here.
    Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. That is so cute - Looking forward to the tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sleeves, can't wait for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie :)
      I updated the post with links.. Its no more Coming soon Click here
      Happy Reading ..

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing. The draped sleeves are so popular right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, great job!! Thank you for linking up at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase! I hope you come back this weekend for another fun party!

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute top! I love the flutter sleeves. Are you wearing a necklace or did you sew on some detail on the front?
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diya!!
    Awesome work..........U r a professional fashion maker.......... keep it up..........

    ZeenathZafar
    http://zeenaa.blogspot.sg/ visit my blog when time permits...

    ReplyDelete

Adding comments is easy and I love to read them :)I reply questions right here.. So check back :) If your comment does not appear, then there is a bug. Try adding again.