Friday, 30 November 2012

Little Black Dress

A little update on making the Little black dress.. Completed it last week and my sweet friend posed for the pics. Good that my dress fit her well ;)


        
I used 2 meters of Black Crepe. Its tricky to trace cut and sew with this slippery material. I had to scoop out a huge amount of patience to give it good finishing. Its tricky to click pics of black things and show details. Especially for a beginner like me .. But still here are some of them ;)
        
-Diya



6 comments:

  1. Lovely dress, diya!!! The fit is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love this dress! Nice job!

    Thank you for linking up at last week’s Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a little black dress!!

    I hope you are having a lovely week my dear and thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come back and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diya, I featured your Little Black Dress today...
    http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/12/threading-your-way-features_16.html

    ReplyDelete

Adding comments is easy and I love to read them :)Also it helps me find more crafty bloggers. If you have a question I reply to them right here.. So check back :)